I decided on my word for the year...
Drum roll please.... **REDUCE**
This one word will play many roles throughout the year.
- I'd like to reduce the chemical load in our home even more.
- Reduce the amount of stuff in our home.
- I'm going to reduce the amount of purchases we make so that will reduce our monthly bills.
- Continuing to reduce my waistline and other parts is super high on my list.
- By making bulk purchases, being aware of packaging and buying local, I will reduce the impact we have on the environment.
- I want to reduce the amount of trash we produce even more this year.
- I'm going to reduce the vast quantity of art supplies I have stashed by being creative more often.
I wish you the best in 2012!