I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Free motion practice


I got my sewing machine back and my free motion foot. 
As promised, the gal at the sewing place showed me how to use it. She even gave me this practice piece of "quilt sandwich" to take home. 
It is so fun! 
Of course, I'm breaking the "rules" right away by stitching over my previous stitch line but I've never been much for sticking to the rules anyway.


5 comments:

Dandelion and Daisy said...

That looks like so much fun! I can see the possibilities , you're going to have yourself some FUN playing and making great art.

San @ Made in Hem said...

Oh, now I understand what kind of feet you were talking about... I use it for freestyle embroidery and freestyle applique. Just keep trying whatever pops in your head (it doesn't have to be a sandwich of 3 layers!). I know you can do it!!! :)

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Bah....who needs rules?! Keep sewing your way girl and stay happy! :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Holy cow. You have a LOT of different stitches you can use, and now you have a truly awesome free motion foot, too. Lucky, lucky you. Now go break a few more rules by adding paper to the mix!!

~*~Patty S said...

Rules?
hah
I am also going to give free motion a whirl at some point...looks like you are off to a great start Halle

very exciting!
oxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails