I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

2nd, 3rd and 4th days of Christmas

I am falling behind!!  To much to do and to little time I guess.





On the 2nd day of Christmas I opened this clever packaging by Jan of Dandelion and Daisy to reveal...









Two turtle doves. Aren't they sweet in their little nest.











On the 3rd day of Christmas I opened another clever page by Jeanene.

I didn't realize that the little gift opened to reveal....

3 French Hens until today. I had tugged a bit at the gift thinking that it should open but didn't want to wreck it. Today I found the velcro.  Very fun!














Today, the 4th day of Christmas I opened the first of two days that our swap host graciously stepped in and fulfilled other participants obligations when they dropped out last minute. Thanks for doing that Elizabeth!


Hopefully I'm back on track now and will be posting daily as I open these fun pages!



2 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

OMG, I didn't even THINK to try to open Jeanene's gift. Wow! How clever. Love it and your curiosity, too.

~*~Patty S said...

these are each such fun!

exciting swap Halle!

fa la la
oxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails