I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Gingerbread house


As promised...the gingerbread house made at school. There was more sugar than should be legal in a classroom!

The three bears crack me up...

especially when there is a fourth hiding behind a tree.

Wow, I just realized this was my 4th post of the day. I guess I've had things to say just no time to say them. Today was no exception but I did manage to get a ton of stuff done...apparently I work best under pressure. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute .... I love the ice cream cone tree :)

~*~Patty S said...

a gum drop fence
everyone should have one of those

darling creation and I can almost smell it's sweetness from here ;)
oxo

sharon said...

This is adorable, a simple symbol of the simplicity of the joy of Christmas!
Wishing you a beautiful holiday!

Gaby Bee said...

Warm Christmas wishes to you and yours! Health, Happiness and may all of your dreams come true for 2011!

Hugs, Gaby

Related Posts with Thumbnails