I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The 7th day of Christmas

I've been putting this off way too long...

I knew the 7th day of Christmas page would be difficult to write about.
Gina Wise, the wonderful artist who created this page, passed away suddenly before the swap had even ended. She had already completed hers and sent them off.

What a beautiful page! The background has so much depth...more than I am able to show in this photo.



And wait until you see the handmade box she created to house her page!



The box is a treasure in itself.

I miss you Gina...you're whit, you're kind words, you're friendly advice. 

Rest in Peace my friend...



2 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

dear Halle
our youngest son came home from VA Tech and my time has been scattered and not so much in my fav computer chair

your lovely tribute to Gina and her beautiful seven swans a swimming made me teary eyed

Big Hugs to you!
oxo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I missed this and Patty wrote and told me about it. Thanks for the absolutely gorgeous photos of it. I wish I had your camera. And your tribute to Gina is overwhelming.

Related Posts with Thumbnails