I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Freebie


This week I'm sharing a scan of...well..maybe someone can help me out on this one. I have a couple of large documents and these were with them.  They appear to be coupons? Tickets?  Not really sure sure what I have, truth be told.  I think they look really cool and would make fun additions to a background.  Have fun with them!


Click images to enlarge...

5 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

These are AWESOME. Perhaps Patty would know about the top one, which seems to be in German. I would have been here sooner, but tended to the trash and litter box instead. No, that doesn't mean the litter box is more important than you, but I'm sure you can't understand, not having pets to tend to. Then it was off to make a bit of lunch ahead of time, and before I knew it, it was after 8 am. I'll let Kathy know you said hi. Also hoping to get to Mrs. O'Leary's today.

~*~Patty S said...

these are some fabulous tickets Halle...only one tiny word "half yearly" stands out...maybe my Mutti can give us a clue?
thank you for sharing as always...these are beauties whatever they are LOL
oxo

~*~Patty S said...

Halle here is what my Mom had to say:
"the best that I can make out--these are
IOUs from the German government around the time of the first world war, to be paid back at certain times"

thanks again they really are cool

Janet said...

Whatever they are, they're fantastic! Thanks for sharing them.

Giovanna Scott said...

HI Halle!!! Just lovin' your freebies. they are so wonderful to work with. Must share soonest.
Have a wonderful Christmas Day xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails