I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tea Tuesday


Good morning. I'm enjoying some herbal tea in another pretty cup borrowed from my mom. It looked so nice sitting next to the Christmas tree and the wooden Nativity my Uncle Bill made for me when I was a teen.

Hopefully later I'll have a shot of the graham cracker gingerbread house from school today.

Stop by Kimmie's blog to see what the rest of the Tea Tuesday bloggers are doing today. You find the links on the sidebar.

5 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Happy Tea Tuesday to you, too, dear friend. I love that nativity scene. It is beautiful. Dana would go crazy over it because she collects them. I'm off to check out your 12 Days post. I KNOW your photos are better than mine!

Anonymous said...

Lovely cup Halle, and the setting is so pretty. Enjoy your day, Christen

Unknown said...

Happy Tea Tuesday Halle! Your teacup is beautiful! And your nativity too! Merry Christmas!

~*~Patty S said...

Another gorgeous and special tea cup Halle...what an amazing collection it must be! Lovely photo you shared.
Fa la la
ho ho ho
Happy T to you!
oxo

Carleen said...

I have that same nativity scene your Uncle Bill, my Grandpa Mac, made you! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails