I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The 8th and 9th days of Christmas


Yesterday, I had the pleasure of opening this page from Patt. It's very clever. Spots for the cow and the frothy milk. Very fun!


The 9th day of Christmas is my page so it wasn't too surprising for me.
I didn't get too carried away with the wrapping, although I wanted to make sure my tag didn't fall off in transport. I used hot glue to adhere the button on the ribbon.


I found the image on Flickr commons, which is an excelent resource for copyright free images.

I used a number of materials on this piece...tissue paper, paint with foam stamp, fabric, instant coffee to stain the cardstock and of course another button.

Hooray! I'm caught up with my swap posts!

I think I'll make myself a cup of tea now...


2 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I hope you didn't mind that I showed the back of your card. I swear I thought it was the front when I opened it. It is one gorgeous art square on both sides.

~*~Patty S said...

brilliant image for your nine ladies dancing Halle
thanks for the link...what a special swap!

I find gel medium sticks just about anything to anything and holds up over time too in hot and cold...learned that from Claudine Hellmuth, she said she does small house repairs with it even LOL
oxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails